- Experience 0 - 2 Years
Position Title: Aviation Line Technician – Fargo, ND
Position Reports to: Line Supervisor & Line Manager
Location: Fargo Jet Center – Fargo, ND
Primary Operational Objectives:An Aviation Line Technician performs a variety of duties related to general servicing of aircraft (e.g. fueling, parking, towing, moving aircraft) as well as provide stellar service to the crew, passengers and clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations.
- Perform daily fuel/delivery system quality assurance checks.
- Fueling/de-icing aircraft as needed.
- Responsible for greeting, parking, towing, moving, and marshaling aircraft arriving and/or departing.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo.
- Assist with wing-walking duties.
- Responsible for lavatory and water services; providing oil for aircraft.
- General cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer areas.
- Cleaning/maintenance of the facilities and vehicles owned/leased by the company.
- Handling customers’ needs to their satisfaction.
- Provide shuttle for passengers/crews
- Assist with lawn care and snow removal.
- Assist with cargo operations.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- At times be willing to do things outside of your job descriptions to assist other company departments when called upon.
- High School or GED
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work all shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities/fast-paced environments
- Mechanical aptitude preferred, but not required
- Must have a clear driving record for the past 3 years
- Previous related job experience preferred, but not required
- Regular lifting of 50 lbs
- Frequent standing, bending, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work with heights
- Ability to work with toxic chemicals, fumes and loud noises with proper protection
Sunday – Thursday: 5:00am – 1:00pm (0500-1300)
Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00am – 1:00pm (0500-1300)
Sunday – Thursday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm (1300-2100)